Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Daughter's Funny Little Habit

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:00 AM
  • 31 Replies
My 9 month old daughter bows her head and places her forehead on things-anything. Toys, us, herself in the mirror. It is seriously adorable. And she loves Eskimo kisses. I think she may be doing that with stuff she likes. I just thought I would share because I think it's the cutest thing!

Tell me about your baby's funny little habits.
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Aww : )

LOVEZOEY
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:09 PM

so cute! my dd loves playing with her dads beard. as soon as she sees him she goes in for the kill :)

tuckermum
by Crysta on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Awe cute :)
merryvoice
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:34 PM
That's cute! My hubby doesn't have a beard but he wears glasses and she likes to take them off.

Quoting LOVEZOEY:

so cute! my dd loves playing with her dads beard. as soon as she sees him she goes in for the kill :)

raehalstead
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

when my almost 6 month old drinks her bottle when im holding her she likes to reach up and rub my cheek. its cute.

mikandwheezy
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:15 PM

aww thats cute. my 8 month old does that with her head too. she loves giving cuddles. my 2 1/2 year old used to love eskimo kisses. she called them her elmo kisses. 

merryvoice
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww, that's adorable! I co-sleep and wake up to her rubbing my face.

Quoting raehalstead:

when my almost 6 month old drinks her bottle when im holding her she likes to reach up and rub my cheek. its cute.

merryvoice
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:23 AM
I was wondering if anyone else's baby did that. I think it's such a unique thing!

Quoting mikandwheezy:

aww thats cute. my 8 month old does that with her head too. she loves giving cuddles. my 2 1/2 year old used to love eskimo kisses. she called them her elmo kisses. 

mommyhonu
by Mary on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:26 AM

Awe, so sweet!

mymanben
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:36 AM
I used to crawl with my forehead on the ground, I couldn't see where I was going. I have SPD tho. Have you seen those precious moments praying angels? My son has HAD to sleep with one since he was born. He sticks his pointer finger in his mouth (left hand) and with his right hand flips the baby over and flicks the feet until they eventually fall off. Haha. Can't tell you how many of those I've had to buy. They last a few months before the feet are gone. He's 3.5
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)