Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

finally crawling!!! :)

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:09 PM
  • 29 Replies
2 moms liked this
My 7 month old boy just started crawling :) not real fast cause he just learned. I'm so excited but scared at the same time lol.
How old was yours when they learned?
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bshoemaker
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Congrats!! It's so much fun to see those mile stones. My son was an early kid so he crawled by 4 months and was running by 8 months. I almost wish he was taking his time.
themissheather
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Congrats!!! I know how exciting that is.
ghostcat90
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:17 PM

My 7 mo girl is skipping crawling :-\ She started standing last week...she's gathering quite the collection of bruises from it too.  She does army/low crawl though.  I think the problem with crawling is that we have laminate floors and vinyl.  No carpet outside of the bedroom.  I about cried today when she worked up the courage to turn away from what she was supporting herself with and ended up falling REALLY hard.  She has a bump and a scrape, but falling is going to be part of it.  Just have to pick 'em up, let 'em know it's okay, and encourage 'em to try again!  Congrats and get ready to run!

alee34
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Thanks:) it is very exciting. I'm scared about him getting into everything now haha. I was jingling my keys for him to come get then and he did :)

Quoting bshoemaker:

Congrats!! It's so much fun to see those mile stones. My son was an early kid so he crawled by 4 months and was running by 8 months. I almost wish he was taking his time.
jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Yay! I want to say mine were 9 months
Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:28 PM

My 8 month old still isn't.

Zazayam
by Nicki on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Aw, congrats! Now the fun starts, mobility is a slippery slope! lol.

NoahsMommy10412
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:08 PM

6 months

Heatherp23
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:06 AM

DS is 7 months and started crawing at 5 months, he's now trying to pull himself up. DD didnt crawl until 9 months or so and didn't start walking until 16 months. Im hoping with DS and DD being 17 months apart that it will motivate DS to start walking sooner than DD did.

angela.bouchard
by Angela on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:23 AM

My son was 10 months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)