Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What are some of your mommy brain moments?

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:35 PM
  • 15 Replies

What are some of your mommy brain moments?

Today I realized I put my shampoo bottle in the fridge when I was unloading groceries last night!

embarrassed

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pittymama
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:49 PM

there's been too many to count. lol

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:53 PM

When my DS was a newborn, I almost put flour in the coffee pot!

ghostcat90
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:20 PM

I keep leaving my dog at my parents' house...they keep the baby and the dog while I work.  If I do remember to bring him with me, I forget to let him in :-\

shoot4thestars
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM

LOL

I requested May 1st off from work for my ds's 4 month appointment two months ago.  I asked DH what time his appointment was the other night.  I go to look at the calendar and his Dr's appointment card was right above it (I forgot I put it there).  His appointment is for the 2nd.  :/  My husband can take him, but I really want to be there for this one for his shots and two because they're going to go over where we have to go and what we need to do for his surgery at the Children's Hospital on the 20th.  I tried calling the doctor to try and change it to the 1st but that was a no go and my manager had no one to switch me with but since the appointment is at 9:30 and I don't work until 11, she said it's okay to come in late.  My manager told me it was completely okay, and laughed and told me this probably won't be the first time I do something like this...lol

MMerrill
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I can't talk right... I was trying to say raccoon the other night and said "caccoon" among many other of my crazy words that just come out.  It's so embarrassing.

alandou
by April on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:31 AM

I've called my dd by my sister's name and vice versa. We have lots of "A" names in the family. Sometimes I tell dd to go do something but at the same time I'm thinking of what I need to do and end up telling her to do that, so she looks at me funny, lol. Just depends on the day and how stressed I am.

SarineLewis
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:12 AM
Hahahhaha! Sounds like something I would do.

I can't talk right. The other week I forgot the word vein. "These blue lines in my arm...."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayleyrae90
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha I love this post.
Yesterday I was going to put her can of baby snacks away and I passed right through the kitchen and put them in the bathroom cabinet. Lol then I just stood there because I knew something was wrong but I couldn't figure it out...
Lillysmommy0113
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:43 AM

put my dd in the swing so i can go to the bathroom, go to the bedroom to get her she wasn't in there so i look everywhere in the house before realizing she was in the front room in her swing. freaked me out because i thought for sure i put her in her room.

sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Cereal in the fridge and milk in pantry
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)