Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FDA suspends Johnson & Johnson license! PIOG

http://www.niticentral.com/2013/04/29/fda-suspends-license-of-johnson-johnson-71638.html

Posting it in this group too. THe more aware we are, the better!

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on May. 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Replies (21-27):
KristaElizabeth
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Thanks for the info. My little guy has abnormally dry skin so we use Burt's bees baby bees line. 99% natural.
HappyMommyToo
by on May. 5, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Good thing I don't use their baby powder!

erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Quoting Jackiesmomma13:

Wat i dont get is J&J has been around for decades. Y r we just now having problems

They have been having SERIOUS problems for years.  the FDA took over their PA plant a few years ago.

erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Quoting Jackiesmomma13:

Yea they figure now that everyone loves them n have been buying them forever that people still will no matter wat.

Everyone loves them have you heard of childrens tylenol and all the recalls??  My DD took Mylanta for her severe reflux DAILY>  a few years ago i wen to get it and the shelves were empty.  No answer from any of the stores of even my Pharmacist.

i went directly to Johnson ans Johnson and the told me that it was a silly label problem that the liquid mylanta had trace amounts less than 1% of alcohol but they failed to put it on the label.  Months went by and it never returned.  I kept contacting them because the stuff really helped my DD.  They finally had their lawyers send me all kinds of paperwork trying to get me to release my DD medical records.  Not long after is when the FDA took over the plant that made liquid Mylanta.  i have NEVER gotten a straight answer and the liquid form STILL hasn't returned to the shelves.  

i refuse to use any J and J products and believe me thats harder than you may think.  Every time that stupid comerical comes on and they go on about treating you like family my Hubby flips the TV off.  

erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 1:01 AM

3 of their plants were in such horrible condition they were saying it would take 3 years to fix

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/18/business/popular-jj-drugs-may-not-return-until-2013.html?_r=0

Jackiesmomma13
by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Wow wat a bunch of s**t. My fiance hasnt heard of any thing like that so he refuses to believe it. So im gunna wait till they start recalling then he will believe it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)