Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Thought it was worth sharing..

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:45 AM
  • 7 Replies

This was on my facebook, we have two of these and love them. Kind of scary, figured it's worth sharing...

Lina's dreamlight melted last night from being on all night. The timer was set to turn off automatically and when we got up this morning the light was still on. This is worriful. I don't want a fire. BEWARE and keep an eye on these toys!

by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
holmes212
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:50 AM
i would write the company. they may send you a brand new one and also then they Will Be AwaRe Of It. Sorry Fo All The Captiol Letters Stupid Phone!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zazayam
by Nicki on May. 5, 2013 at 11:51 AM

That's exactly what I said. This one isn't mine, we haven't had a problem with ours. I just seen it on my facebook feed and got a little nervous, figured I'd pass it on.

(LOL I was wondering about the random letters... Nice)

Quoting holmes212:

i would write the company. they may send you a brand new one and also then they Will Be AwaRe Of It. Sorry Fo All The Captiol Letters Stupid Phone!!

alandou
by April on May. 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I wonder if they'll be recalled. My dd has one like that (from a different company) but it's a turtle and she keeps it on her table but STILL...

Randi02
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

We have the Twilight turtles as well.

They don't even feel warm when left on (they shut off after 35-45 minutes though).

Quoting alandou:

I wonder if they'll be recalled. My dd has one like that (from a different company) but it's a turtle and she keeps it on her table but STILL...

MMerrill
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

We have one like that, it's not a pillow like stuffed animal, it's just a little frog stuffed animal....but that's scary!!!  We're going to keep a watch on ours...and you should call or write the company!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 5, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

DD has the exact same thing. That's scary. Her's has never even gotten warm

angela.bouchard
by Angela on May. 5, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Ours shuts off after about 30-40 minutes also.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)