Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how is everyone???

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:10 PM
  • 10 Replies

hey ladies...its been a while since ive been able to get on here and talk to everyone...sorry ive been busy with work and everything. But how is everyone doing??? we are great :)

1st bday :)

l year checkup

daddy and me on easter :)

mommy and me day out :)

tears...

laughter...

todays pickup from daycare :)....enjoy

by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by Abra on May. 6, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

aww, great pictures! We are doing well. Staying really busy, which is nice for me because I like to be busy. School is about to end for the summer so my oldest is wrapping up there and DH (getting a secondary degree) has had a bunch of tests. We are getting ready to move into a bigger place so I've been doing a lot of packing lately. 

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on May. 6, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

We are doing well. Charlie is almost 4 months now and teething. Mason just turned 3 in March and is such an awesome little boy.

diamondcupcake
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:25 PM

thanks :)and hope everything goes well with the moving...sounds like everything else is doing perfect :)

Quoting abra:

aww, great pictures! We are doing well. Staying really busy, which is nice for me because I like to be busy. School is about to end for the summer so my oldest is wrapping up there and DH (getting a secondary degree) has had a bunch of tests. We are getting ready to move into a bigger place so I've been doing a lot of packing lately. 

babygomez
by April on May. 6, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

She is just ADORABLE!!! That last picture is great. :)

I'm good, just very busy lately. I haven't been active here in a while.

alandou
by April on May. 7, 2013 at 2:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Too cute! Good to see you back on! Absolutely nothing new going on here, which could be a good thing I guess, lol.

jessicaaris
by Jessica on May. 7, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

What a cutie!!!

abra
by Abra on May. 7, 2013 at 2:16 PM

thanks!

Quoting diamondcupcake:

thanks :)and hope everything goes well with the moving...sounds like everything else is doing perfect :)

Quoting abra:

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

shoot4thestars
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 9:11 PM

aww...she's so cute!

jridgill
by Sapphire Member on May. 7, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
What a little cutie! I feel like we stay busy. I just want to slow down and enjoy life some.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 8, 2013 at 4:05 PM

She's so cute!!!! I love the last picture! I've been busy enjoying my children, spring and volunteering at DD's school

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)