Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What has been the WORST baby gift you've ever received?

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 3:26 AM
  • 19 Replies

So, mamas, tell me what has been the worst baby gift you have ever received. I think mine would have been this preemie dress that smelled as if was doused in women's perfume. I think the girl had stuffed the dress in her purse or something and a bottle broke. DD was not born a premie! DD used the dress to put on her stuffed dog, LoL.

Birthday

by on May. 8, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ptitchou
by on May. 8, 2013 at 3:27 AM
1 mom liked this
"On becoming baby wise"

Barf.
cupcake2819
by on May. 8, 2013 at 1:05 PM

The worst gift was off brand baby shampoo and lotion.  I only use Johnson/Johnson soaps as I trust those companies.  I regifted the off-brand and gave them to someone else. 

aarensmommy
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM

a book on how to properly discipline you kids...i never read it, the best part was it was a used book that had a  note wrote in the front cover and the note wasnt address to the person giving it to me either.

littlecheifsmom
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Never had a bad gift per sey just a few I didn't use. With my first he got tons of bottles we never used cause he was bfed. My second didn't have a bby showerand hos giftd we used all diapers & clothes
Jenn8604
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 1:15 PM
I didn't have any bad gifts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zazayam
by Nicki on May. 8, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Formula and bottles, knowing I breastfeed.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 8, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Formula and bottles even though I said I was breastfeeding...lol

Lynette
by on May. 8, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Thick fluffy snowsuit for baby. They can't wear those things in a car seat so what is the point of them?
bchic24
by on May. 8, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Girl clothes from my mil even though she knew we were having a boy. She said if he's her son's baby he'll be so pretty he needs at least one girly outfit! O_o
Lillysmommy0113
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 5:12 PM

dirty clothes! a girl from my church had twin and she gave me their clothes that were a year and a half old! that still had formula on them! some were still wet from the formula and a lot were molded!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN