Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

At this point of your child's age...

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 3:36 AM
  • 56 Replies

At this particular time of your child's age, what issues would you say that are the most challenging for you? 

Birthday

by on May. 8, 2013 at 3:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mymanben
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 3:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Tantrums. He's 3. But he has spd and I know that has a big thing to do with it.
Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Teething. 5 months and teething.
twogirl91
by on May. 8, 2013 at 8:36 AM

My oldest son is 2.5 and we have hit a calm, for the past few weeks he has been really easy. He was cutting molars and finally has had a break from that. The hardest part at the moment is his energy and keeping up with him. My youngest is 11 months and is going through a growth spurt and cutting more teeth so has been waking up so much at night to eat and cry, he's walking and climbing on things and constantly keeping me up and moving. I feel so physically exhausted. 

harajukumoma
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Teething, and separation anxiety, and just her general fussiness! Lol.. She's a tough baby!
emilyelephant
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Trying to teach her to "be nice" to the dog, she always pulls on him. She's 7 months. I can't really think of anything else. She doesn't sleep through the night, but it's not really a big problem for us.

jazz0201
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:58 AM

She is 17 months today. She still does not sleep through the night but that is not a big deal. The biggest issue is when she does not get her way or what she wants. She does not have tantrum but for about a 1 or 2 minutes at the most she will fuss loudly to let you know she is not happy. Good news is she moves quickly past the frustration.

expectantmom81
by Erin on May. 8, 2013 at 10:47 AM
With both boys I would say whining and not listening
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tckosdk.2012
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:57 AM

She is 8 months, I guess teething is tough right now. Otherwise she has been a super easy laid back baby. She has made this first time mom thing really easy on me.

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:58 AM

The tantrums and not wanting naps have begun. She's two months shy of two years old, but the terrible twos have already begun.

alecolby
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I suppose her starting to have an attitude she's 7 months next week but when you do something that she doesn't like our take something away she will yell her little head off. Other than that she's great, she's friendly, shes taking this teething thing fantastic, sometimes i have to check if you can see teeth coming out our not because she never cries about it. She sleeps all night long and she's always on tune fire her feedings. She's like clockwork lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN