Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

I don't know what to do :s Help!!

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 5:43 AM
  • 5 Replies
I have a daughter (2years in July!!) and I feel pregnant, my period is due in 2 days but the last 2 days I've been peeing ALOT probably 7/8 times a day I usually never drink alot and have defo not been drinking more liquid in the past few days, im getting alot of bad headaches per day which i hardly use to get before. I have alot of cramping (which feel like period pain) and when I carry my daughter my tummy hurts a little more and my back kills whenever I wash her or carry her or bend down to look for something etc.. There's a constant pain in my tummy but its like up and down lol sometimes it hurts and sometime there's just a little non painful thing lol (duno how to describe it) but always with a lower back pain! .. Anyways I wanted to know am I just getting over excited or if I could have a chance of being pregnant? And if for example I might be then do I need to be careful and NOT carry my daughter ?
by on May. 14, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lauratupper
by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Honestly to me it sounds like you might have a kidney infection.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 14, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I'm not sure, bump

jridgill
by Sapphire Member on May. 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Take a test.

IF you are pregnant then I would continue doing whatever exercise as before. Carrying your daughter would be considered part of that exercise.

alandou
by April on May. 15, 2013 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Cant really say. There are so many pms symptoms that are similar to pregnancy symptoms. If you want to know, just do a test to get it out of the way and then see if your period comes when it's due. In the meantime take note of your physical sypmtoms in case it's something more such as a kidney infection, as one of the other posters commented.

sheetal0127
by on May. 15, 2013 at 5:17 AM
Thanks guys......I really don't know coz my tummy hurts like period pain only it's sharp pains sometimes so I doubt I am pregnant now coz my tummy shouldn't be hurting constantly (not Hurting me but I know it's there 24/7) lol I'll find out in a few days anyway lol I just need to be patient which I can't haha don't think anyone can really lol......
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)