Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Traveling this summer by planes, trains or automobiles (or bus)? Here's some snack ideas!

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:01 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

I've seen a few posts lately about families traveling and need some tips on what to bring with them. One of the necessities is snacks! If you're interested, here's a link to 60 snack ideas for your kids, who are a bit older, while traveling. They are even TSA approved if you are traveling by plane. I wish I would have seen this list last year when my dd and I traveled 13 hours by plane to Europe. Before we even got on our first plane, I was treated like my dd was the applesauce bomber. I got pulled and questioned about the items in my carry on and they really took it seriously (which I know is there job). I find it kind of funny that the whole interrogation was over a few applesauce pouches, LoL. I guess you just never know these days!

www.dottingthemap.com/2012/05/28/60-travel-friendly-and-tsa-friendly-healthy-toddler-foods/

Birthday

by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessicaaris
by Jessica on May. 19, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Woot! Thanks!! Snack ideas are always helpful.

To_the_moon
by on May. 19, 2013 at 11:27 AM
TFS!!
harajukumoma
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Great! We're taking a plane in a couple weeks! Miami;)
lanys_mom
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:00 PM
i dont like flying anymore, it's such a hassle. last time i was on a plane was in 2008. i live in nj and have driven to florida twice and numerous times to nc to visit my parents.
angela.bouchard
by Angela on May. 19, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Nice thanks :)

lauratupper
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:00 PM

:)

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2013 at 5:43 PM

tfs!

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:34 PM

This is perfect timing we are about to head out for the  up coming holiday and you just helped me cross snacks off my hit list thank you sooo much. 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 19, 2013 at 10:05 PM

TFS!

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Thank you for the info.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)