Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

I need someone who understands Fertility Charting!!!

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:39 AM
  • 11 Replies

Can someone please look at my Chart and tell me how someone goes past 17-18 DPO and NOT be pregnant? My DPO NEVER gone past 14 unless I was pregnant. I started a light pink/brown CM spotting yesterday, today I'm cramping like my periods coming. Is it an actual period or could I have been pregnant but now losing it? I tested on 16 DPO and it was negative but the test was 2 months expired (Dollar Tree test). I was going to ask my SIL but she's in her 2WW (3 rd round of IUI) so I didn't want to upset her. We weren't TTC but I was secretly hoping to have been pregnant. Our only method of BC is the pull out method (YES I know its not 100% effective). I'm bummed and feel like crying.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2377ea/

by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jewels11
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:42 AM

simple frownbumpbumpblank stare

MinglingMom
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Sorry. I don't really understand the charts because I just use an app on my phone but here's a bump! I hope someone can help you. You could maybe ask someone the TTC group too.

Jewels11
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Thanks! I think I'll try that!

lauratupper
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:38 PM
bump!
angela.bouchard
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:49 PM

bump

ceckyl
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:55 PM
How are you determining ovulation?

Anyways, it sounds like either your calculations are out, you dust ovulate when you thought, or for whatever reason your period is late, but no you are not pregnant if the tests are negative. And it sounds like you are getting your period.
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Just because you have sex when you ovulate does not mean you'll always get pregnant. If you watch detailed documentaries about what our bodies do to sperm and how much they go through to get to the egg...it's shocking how we end up pregnant! You could be doing everything right and it just wasn't your month.

alandou
by April on May. 19, 2013 at 8:00 PM

When was the last time you BD'd? I see that you are charting ovulation by temps. It is possible for sperm to live up to 7 weeks as long as the CM provides the right environment. Honestly though, it sounds like you're going to start your period. Try another test or do bloodwork if your body still seems out of whack.

Jewels11
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Thanks everyone. Sadly I got my period on Sunday pretty light, today Monday its getting heavier. I guess my period was just late for whatever reason. =(. Thanks again.....I'm gonna still chart my Temps and go from there. We've only been using the Pull Out Method and will continue to do so.

jeniemarie
by on May. 20, 2013 at 2:12 PM

sorry never used charting bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)