Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you......

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:13 AM
  • 24 Replies

Get a date night with your SO/DH outside the house? What do you usually do when you DO get a date night?

in love

by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessicaaris
by Jessica on May. 19, 2013 at 9:14 AM

We get a date night every 2-3 months maybe, we usually go to dinner or sometimes a movie if there is something we want to see. I wish we could do it more often but either our schedules don't work or we don't have the money to spend *shrugs*.

anxiousschk
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:18 AM

We try to do it at least once a month, if not more.  

It will vary.  It might be a meal in a nearby restaurant or a bigger/longer date night with dinner and a movie or shopping.  

larissalarie
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:52 AM
A couple of times a year.
Dinner and a movie anymore. Our bar days seem to have passed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:54 AM
We haven't since I was pregnant with my toddler... : (
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Every few months. We usually go to a movie or dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on May. 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Maybe a couple times a month, someitmes less though. Sometimes dinner and a movie or sometimes just a movie

Avetay
by on May. 19, 2013 at 11:46 AM
I've been on two dates with my hubby since 2011
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MinglingMom
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:55 AM

It's been almost two months... but he's also been out of town for work. When he's home, we TRY to do something once a month but since our plans are usually last minute, it sometimes difficult to find a sitter.

robibuni
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:18 PM

We haven't had a date night since November 2011 :( I was pregnant with our youngest DD.

We would've had one by now but our youngest is VERY high needs, and even if she wasn't, we don't have anyone to babysit. My MIL lives an hour away so it would take us an HOUR to drive the kids to my MIL's, then an hour back into town, then date, then an HOUR to pick up the kids, and another HOUR to get back home.

WAY too much driving and hassle. And my MIL won't come here (flat out refuses) so that's not an option. *sigh* Maybe one day.

lanys_mom
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:03 PM
not often especially now with our 7 week old.. we used to just go to breakfast or lunch.. a movie every once in a while.. he work schedule stinks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)