Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the honest company

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:40 PM
  • 43 Replies
Does anyone buy their diapers? How are they? I came across their website but not sure if its legit or any good.
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
---terrah---
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:45 PM

I've never heard of it. I always just get my diapers from Sam's Club! They come in bulk so they're cheaper:)

lauratupper
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:50 PM

never heard of them

babygomez
by April on May. 20, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Nope, I don't.

japanmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 2:03 AM
My friend likes them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on May. 20, 2013 at 2:12 AM
I've heard of them and they're legit, just very expensive. I personally would go with cloth over "organic" diapers. I've done cloth before, but can't now because of working and time constraints.
graycalico
by on May. 20, 2013 at 2:15 AM
I looked into it, but it's really expensive. I'd rather do cloth
polkaspots
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 2:18 AM
I considered it, but we don't have the reliable income to spend money monthly on diapers. Cloth was cheaper for us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySwiggles
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Yes!! I have them and I use them every month. My son was having blow outs all of the time and no diaper was containing them. So I decided to give them a try and I am SO happy with them! They also sell other natural products. I am happy with their dish washer pods and rinse aid and I live the sun screen. They do have a free trial if you want to give it a shot before you buy (you do have to pay shipping though). Feel free to PM me if you have other questions!
mama-smurf
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 6:02 AM
I heard bad things about the trial and canceling membership.

Quoting MommySwiggles:

Yes!! I have them and I use them every month. My son was having blow outs all of the time and no diaper was containing them. So I decided to give them a try and I am SO happy with them! They also sell other natural products. I am happy with their dish washer pods and rinse aid and I live the sun screen. They do have a free trial if you want to give it a shot before you buy (you do have to pay shipping though). Feel free to PM me if you have other questions!

harajukumoma
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Ya it's def legit its Jessica Albas company! Really nice products but $$$!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)