Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gross and embarrassing body after baby

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:17 PM
  • 17 Replies

ok so this is embarrassing and i would love to know that im not the only one. after my 1st baby i got hemeroids. got pregnant again they got worse and became painful when they got irritated. now i would love to get the taken off for good but the drs said that if i do than they just come back if i were to have another baby. i know they have medication for it but when they flarred up it was painful and the creams wipds warm water heating pads nothing took away the pain. idk what to do cause idk if im done having kids but if i have to go threw this again than yes im done. but i dont want to go threw the trouble of getting them removed just to have them come back than do it again...help please

by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittany208
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 1:20 PM

have you tried everything to make them not hurt so much? i have them too. mine dont hurt but im pretty sure im going to have to have them removed too

Marimaru
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:23 PM

If you get them removed, they won't come back.  You might end up with different ones though.  I have one I need to have removed.  Bleah.

Kelcy_Jones07
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:23 PM

since ive had my baby they havent hurt but they r still there, they were just painful during pregnancy i think it was just because of all the down pressure. and i have tried everything from creams, wipes, heating pads, warm water spray bottles, rx. nothing took away the pain and that is something i dont want to go threw again

expectantmom81
by Erin on May. 29, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Sorry I'm no help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Sorry mama, I'm on my fourth pregnancy and luckily that's something I've never had to deal with.
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:40 PM
I'm confused ... if you have them removed they don't come back you would just have a chance of having new ones next time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:13 PM

hemorrhoids are similar to varicose veins. Usually your treatment option is to collapse the blown vein. Sometimes the body absorbs the collapsed tissue and sometimes it doesn't. If you get pregnant with in a year of treating the problem vein, the odds of it coming back are very high. 

Personally, I just gutted it out until after we were done having kids and now I am looking into getting them taken care of. 

Quoting mama2gg:

I'm confused ... if you have them removed they don't come back you would just have a chance of having new ones next time

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

bebe_ju-rah
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Idk. Mine got worse after I had my baby! They come and go now every week or so. :(
Zazayam
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Have you tried tucks pads? That's the only thing that brings me any sort of relief.

rbailey2414
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I am sorry that you are getting those!! They suck!! I got one after my last baby!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)