Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

shes driving me crazy!

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
dd is 11 months going on 2. she tantrums like a 2 year old would and i cant take it anymore! i dont know wat to do. i try distracting her but that just upsets her more. she screams and arches her back when she doesnt get her way. i would put her in time out if she were older but at 11 months i just dont think she would understand. now i just tell her no and try to soothe her. what can i do! my older two didnt start this til much older!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
twogirl91
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:15 PM

I would bet you anything that she is teething, my son did this around 10months old, his first 7 teeth were no problem, but some reason tooth number 8 was hell. 

expectantmom81
by Erin on May. 31, 2013 at 10:25 PM
With my son I put him down and walk away. Sometimes it helps to ignore it. You can also try to redirect her to something else :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy06and09
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:22 PM
you are absolutely right. shes been teething for months now but the teeth are finally starting to come through. they havent broken through yet but there are two distinct bumps so soon they will.

Quoting twogirl91:

I would bet you anything that she is teething, my son did this around 10months old, his first 7 teeth were no problem, but some reason tooth number 8 was hell. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)