Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey everyone, my name is Abi:]

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am not really new here, I have been here since being pregnant with my daughter, just haven't been on much. Anyway, here's alittle about myself:]

My real name is Harley but I usually go by Abi. My birthday is Nov/25th and I will be 20 years old. I married the love of my life on Jan/14th/2012 he is my better half<3 he is the father to our precious baby girl Zoai. She was born on July/16th/2012 @ 7:30pm she is my whole world. We had a mmc(missed misscarriage) on Feb/3rd/2013 and it was the most heartbreaking event we have been through. Since then we have decided to ntnp(exception of opk's) #2, and this is our first cycle. I was on birth control for 2 months before we decided to ntnp, and this is my first cycle being off the bcp so that is why we are using opk's for this cycle only, to make sure I at least ovulate. I would really like to meet some other momma's that I can talk to and relate with, someone I can talk to about our ntnp journey and rant to, just a friend or few:]

If you would like to know anything else, you can message me or just ask, thank you for reading, hope to talk to someone soon:]

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bfp- Nov/9th/2011, Zoai Lee-Anna was born 7/16/12 @ 7:30pm, 9lbs 12oun 21in or pure perfection<3

Mmc- Feb/3rd/2013, Rip little angel, we miss you<|3

Ntnp- cycle #1(with opk's)

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shoot4thestars
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Hi.  My name is Sheena.  I have a 5 month old son and 8 year old ss. How do you pronounce your dd's name?  I am sorry for your loss.  I had a miscarriage about 8 years ago when I was 19.  After that I was on birth control until my husband and I decided to try for a baby.  We were trying for a year and a half before we finally concieved.  I hope the best for you in your journey to trying to conieve.  Lots of baby dust to you!

lauratupper
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!

JustCallMeAbi
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Quoting shoot4thestars:

Hi.  My name is Sheena.  I have a 5 month old son and 8 year old ss. How do you pronounce your dd's name?  I am sorry for your loss.  I had a miscarriage about 8 years ago when I was 19.  After that I was on birth control until my husband and I decided to try for a baby.  We were trying for a year and a half before we finally concieved.  I hope the best for you in your journey to trying to conieve.  Lots of baby dust to you!

Hello Sheena, thank you for reading. Her name is prounounced zoey, I found the spelling in a baby book and it just stuck haha. Im also sorry for your loss:/ its one of the hardest things we can go through. Congratulations on getting your bfp, and thank you:]

What are your lo's names?

Bfp- Nov/9th/2011, Zoai Lee-Anna was born 7/16/12 @ 7:30pm, 9lbs 12oun 21in of pure perfection<3

shoot4thestars
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:52 PM
You're welcome and thank you! That's what I thought your dd's name was, but wasn't sure. It's very pretty and I like the spelling of it. My ds is Blake and ss's name is Alex.
Quoting JustCallMeAbi:

Quoting shoot4thestars:

Hello Sheena, thank you for reading. Her name is prounounced zoey, I found the spelling in a baby book and it just stuck haha. Im also sorry for your loss:/ its one of the hardest things we can go through. Congratulations on getting your bfp, and thank you:]

What are your lo's names?

JustCallMeAbi
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Awh thank you!:]

I've always liked Jonah, Nathin, and Gavin for boy names. Zoai was between that and Rebekah, glad we went with Zoai because she doesn't look like a Rebekah haha

Bfp- Nov/9th/2011, Zoai Lee-Anna was born 7/16/12 @ 7:30pm, 9lbs 12oun 21in of pure perfection<3

jessicaaris
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome back!!

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome : )

abra
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)