Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have a LO under 1 and ntnp/ttc #2+?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:53 PM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi ladies, so the title is pretty much it, this is for all of us who have a lo under 1 years old and are either ntnp or ttc #2 or more. This will be our little chat thread where we can share pictures and our journey's with each other.

If you would like to know anything about me just ask, I'm an open book:]

Btw, this is our first cycle ntnp after being on bcp for 2 months so I am only using opk's this month to see if I ovulate, if I do and we get a bfn this cycle, I wont be using them next time. I am not charting or anything else, just opk's. Welcome ladies:]

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bfp- Nov/9th/2011, Zoai Lee-Anna was born 7/16/12 @ 7:30pm, 9lbs 12oun 21in of pure perfection<3

Mmc- Feb/3rd/2013, Rip little angel, we miss you<|3

Ntnp- cycle #1(with opk's)

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaybri2012
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM
I'm almost 18 weeks pg and have an 11 month old. Should be a fun time.
Nicholy10
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I guess that's sorta what we are doing. Only difference is we are "kinda" preventing...just pull out method only. I'd like to ttc though...got to talk to hubby more on that one. Our boys are turning 4 and 1 this late summer/early fall. 

JustCallMeAbi
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Kaybri: Awh thats cool:] I wish I was pregnant already so I dont have to put effort into it lol although I guess I'm not really putting too much effort into it anyway. How is your pregnancy going so far? do you know what your having yet?:]

Nicholy:
Awh, well goodluck, hope your hubby is on board:] originally my hubby said after Zoai, we weren't gonna have anymore kids until she was like 5 lol but I think the misscarriage had some to do with him changing his mind. But I'm glad he did because I'm excited to have my belly back, as weird as that sounds haha

Zazayam
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I don't know what ntnp means =/

I'm going in on Thursday to remove my IUD though, and we'll start trying shortly after that. Baby girl is 7 months old now :)

kmorales7690
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:10 PM
I want to but I had a miscarriage two months ago and I'm not physically or emotionally sure I'm ready yet.
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:14 PM

My oldest two are 15 months apart. I got pregnant when my oldest was 6.5 months old.

Then I had my 3rd 28 months later, and then my 4th came 28 months after that.

kaybri2012
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM
So far so good. It's been interesting being sick with a baby too, but it's better now. I just know I'll be so huge. I'm already looking way bigger than last time. No gender yet. July!
JustCallMeAbi
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Zazayam: Sorry should of decribed it alittle more, its called not trying not preventing, when you dont use a birth control method but dont chart or temp either. I am definitely not going to chart or temp so I guess its considered ntnp lol

kmorales: Sorry for your loss:/ I know how it feels, had a mmc back in Feb, and we just talked about ntnp last week so it took up until then for us to even consider it. I blamed myself for a really long time over the miscarriage because I was taking birth control at the time, I had no clue I was pregnant and kept taking it everyday and eventually miscarried, I blamed myself because I felt it could of been prevented if I had just taken a pregnancy test but you know, I guess it happens for a reason:/ hope you feel better soon<3

Randi: Awh:] how is it having 4 lo's around the same age? I always hated having a brother so much older then me, I want our kids ages' to be like 2-3 years apart the most lol. My brother is 5 years older then me and it really sucked back then lol

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:18 AM

I started ttc when DD was 7 months old. We didn't get it for a while though.

Zazayam
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Ah, makes sense! I'm going to be trying all sorts of random things this time around, lol. I really really want another girl (2 of each!) so I'm loading up on wives tales to try to stack the odds, I know it's kind of silly...

I'm a little worried about that putting too much pressure on things though, so if it becomes more work then anything else we'll just relax and let whatever's going to happen happen :)

Of course we will be thrilled with whatever we have, the most important part is a healthy pregnancy and baby... But still... Another girl would be amazing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)