Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Look Alikes

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:16 PM
  • 34 Replies

Does anyone else have sons who look just like their daddy?

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rHOPEb
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Both of my children look like their dad :)

daughter newborn pic (2008)

son newborn pic (2012)

hubby a few months old 

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I don't have any sons but our youngest daughter looks just like her daddy.  I don't have any baby pics of him on the computer, but both girls when they were born looked identical to his baby pictures.

victoriaherring
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:33 PM

My daughter looked identical to my husband as a newborn. It was scary how much they looked alike. They were even the same weight and length at birth. I'll try to find a picture to show you. Even as toddlers they look very similar, but she is finally looking more like me.

Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Nope my little man is my mini me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaCalvi
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh my gravy they are too precious! Yes they do look like him :) Congrats momma.
Quoting rHOPEb:

Both of my children look like their dad :)

daughter newborn pic (2008)

son newborn pic (2012)

hubby a few months old 

CafeMom Tickers

MommaCalvi
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:37 PM

How sweet! Ihave to admit, my youngest daughter look like daddy too :) Congrats momma for some beautiful babies!

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

I don't have any sons but our youngest daughter looks just like her daddy.  I don't have any baby pics of him on the computer, but both girls when they were born looked identical to his baby pictures.

CafeMom Tickers

MommaCalvi
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Wow! I wasn't so lucky. My husband was a tiny 6lb baby but my boys were 7lb and 9lb!
Quoting victoriaherring:

My daughter looked identical to my husband as a newborn. It was scary how much they looked alike. They were even the same weight and length at birth. I'll try to find a picture to show you. Even as toddlers they look very similar, but she is finally looking more like me.

CafeMom Tickers

MommaCalvi
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww! Out of four children only my oldest daughter looks like me. She is a total mini me too!
Quoting Jenn8604:

Nope my little man is my mini me

CafeMom Tickers

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! :) I love that we each have a clone hah.  We joke around and say if we were to have any more we would start making clones of other family members lol.

Quoting MommaCalvi:

How sweet! Ihave to admit, my youngest daughter look like daddy too :) Congrats momma for some beautiful babies!

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

victoriaherring
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 2:05 PM

My daughter and husband both were exactly 9lbs. I was 8.4 so between me and my husband we were destined to have a chunker.  I looked through the pictures of my husband and there are so many of him as a toddler that look like her, but I don't have any pictures of her making those expressions like him, its just stuff I see on a daily basis. Here are newborn pics though. First is my husband and second two are daughter.

Quoting MommaCalvi:

Wow! I wasn't so lucky. My husband was a tiny 6lb baby but my boys were 7lb and 9lb!
Quoting victoriaherring:

read my blog: www.rainingparade.blogspot.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)