Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your babies favorite foods(anything from cereals to table foods )

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:45 AM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: baby food?

Options:

no

yes

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 7

View Results

My ds who is 5 now use to love Pears, Peaches,sweet potaotes, yams, most of the mixed ones  all the good morning by beechnut and more so i was just courious what kinds of foods your babies like to eat 

My ds 2 is 2 months so i am trying to do some research 

Beth (10-2-82) Christian (3-20-08) Ethan(4-9-13)

God helps us provide for our needs. May God Bless You and Your Family Each and Everyday!!!

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I skipped all purees with my youngest. Look into baby led solids! Those jars are expensive for being mostly water...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicajen
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Avocado, bananas, apples :X

ninjakids
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I made my own baby food with both my ds's.

Peaches
Honey dew
& pineapple
& banana
Alone and combined were always big hits with my boys
nurse-mommy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:09 AM
I make some and buy some- DS (now 3) loved peas, apples, sweet potatoes, bananas, avacado and cantelope. DD is 8 mos and loves green beans, carrots, bananas, avacado, mangos and whole milk yogurt.
Mac4411
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:48 AM

They all gave my dd the runs except rice cereal so we just kind of skipped baby food and went right to to soft solids and fruit

Zazayam
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:13 PM

I gave my boys purees, and they both loved everything but the meats.

I skipped them with my daughter, and I'll skip them with any future babies. My little girl is almost 8mo's now, and her favorites are sweet potato and green beans. Was carrots up until a few weeks ago :)

Look into baby led solids, it's going great for us!

k9l1c5
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:01 PM

The only reasons I have given dd purees is because of her constipation issues and we get the jars from WIC. But she has had apples and peas and was allergic to them... she likes sweet potatoes, carrots, prunes, green beans and bananas.
Those are the only ones that I give her from the jar. Everything else I make and give her. I refuse to give her any of the meats in the jar, their kinda nasty.

Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:05 PM
We never did jarred food. I did homemade chunk purees for a very short time before discovering baby led solids. She pretty much loved everything lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I gave my oldest pruee baby food starting at 4 months the only thing he didn't like was the cereal and meats. My youngest is 4 months and I just started him on solids and he so far everything puree and oatmeal we have tried so far he likes.

polkaspots
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Favorite food for dd(3) has always been bananas, ever since she started purees at 6 months.
Ds(1) is apples, ever since dh gave him applesauce around 6 months. Both kids like peanut butter and mini muffins a lot too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)