Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Mommy and Me Classes

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 2:51 AM
  • 10 Replies

Is there any place that does mommy and me classes? or a place where moms can meet other moms? I'd like to do something fun with my daughter but also maybe meet some mommy friends in the process possibly a mommy with a child around the same age as mine so they can have playdates as time goes on :) Does anyone know of any places in California that are like this?? I thought about trying the Little gym but I haven't done that yet I'll have to go to the free orientation to get more information on it

by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilmommaNS
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 7:17 AM
You could check with local hospitals or churches. I'm in NH so I can't help much but my hospital holds a "moms morning out" for new moms. Also a local church holds an educational program for new moms.
LoveMyBaby1913
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Oh i didn't even think of those places :) Thanks i'll have to check :)

jessicaaris
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Like the previous posters said, hospitals and churches or also the health department may have information. I am in Colorado and we don't really have anything like that but there are some children's music classes that are fun to go to and meet other people. Or the local libraries might have something too.

LoveMyBaby1913
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Oh Okay I'll have to check around here :) Thanks :)

kblpooh
by Krista on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Try the local rec dept, gymnastics places, or library/bookstores (story time), local pool. Also here is a website that might help
http://www.mommyandme.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyBaby1913
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:06 AM

those are good places to check too :) and the website sounds helpful as well thank you :)

babygomez
by April on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:16 AM

I'm not in your area.

Bump!

alandou
by April on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:32 AM

There's also a site called Meetup.com  that you can find all sorts of local groups and become a member of. There's really alot of everything in my city. There's stuff like artists, foodies, moms & play groups, just girl's nights, wine tastings, dog parks, etc...tons of groups.

LoveMyBaby1913
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:46 AM

I'll have to check out that site it sounds awesome Thank you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN