Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Breastfeeder In Training

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:22 AM
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this

Note to Nurse onesie while in hospital:

To my wonderful Nurse, I'm learning how to breastfeed. Please no bottles or pacifiers while I'm in your care. Mommy is waiting for my return to feed me. (heart), Baby

Birthday

by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michelalove
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:26 AM
I want this for any possible future baby! my nurse kept insisting I give my daughter a bottle.
Ilaynasmommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Wow. Here its really not needed. The baby is with you. They would take baby to to nicu nursery if I wanted but brought hom back when he was hungry. Luckily the hospital I was at was pro bf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Ours is like this now but when I had my second dd there they gave her formula behind my back. She projectile vomited it all up. It was all over her clothes when they brought her back to me and I was mad.

Quoting Ilaynasmommy:

Wow. Here its really not needed. The baby is with you. They would take baby to to nicu nursery if I wanted but brought hom back when he was hungry. Luckily the hospital I was at was pro bf.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:27 AM
It's sad we need this but it's good someone thought of it. The hospital I delivered in eliminated the well baby nursery and baby is with you from birth. Anything they do with baby is done right in front of you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:31 AM
I never had that issue. My babies stayed with me the whole time, even to be checked, they did it there in my room. They had an alarm on their foot, could go x feet away from me. If they left the room without me, it would sound.
brittany208
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

cute but not needed, baby doesnt hang out in the nursery all day. he was with me in my room almost the whole time

tuckermum
by Crysta on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Thats cute.
Ilaynasmommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:57 AM
That's sad.

Quoting norahsmommy:

Ours is like this now but when I had my second dd there they gave her formula behind my back. She projectile vomited it all up. It was all over her clothes when they brought her back to me and I was mad.

Quoting Ilaynasmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Walker88
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:52 PM

This is a great idea!

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Adorable! We keep baby with us all the time so we know exactly what's going on, because honestly I wouldn't trust this outfit, as cute as it is, to make anyone listen and refrain from doing what they want.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN