Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOORAY!!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:19 PM
  • 9 Replies

so my ob just called and my hcg levels came back!! monday at 11am they were 55 and today at 1030am they were 165!!! they did more than double!!!!!! hooray!!! im so excited!! yay for a healthy pregnancy!!!! i go back mondy for one last hcg level blood draw

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
harajukumoma
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Yay! Thats great! Why the testing? Do you have history of unhealthy pg? (Sorry if nosy:-) you don't have to share if uncomfortable)
mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:31 PM

nope all my pregnancies have been great but this time my period was due sat and i trsted positive sat.. well monday morning i went bathroom and pushed to hard and caused some bleeding up inside of me that never came out of me and i rushed to the drs office and the bleeding stopped like immediately and the dr said everything looks great so she is just checking my levels to be safe which i love

Quoting harajukumoma:

Yay! Thats great! Why the testing? Do you have history of unhealthy pg? (Sorry if nosy:-) you don't have to share if uncomfortable)

harajukumoma
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Oh that's def good to be on the safe side and check:) that's great everything's good!! How far along are u?

Quoting mommyziegler:

nope all my pregnancies have been great but this time my period was due sat and i trsted positive sat.. well monday morning i went bathroom and pushed to hard and caused some bleeding up inside of me that never came out of me and i rushed to the drs office and the bleeding stopped like immediately and the dr said everything looks great so she is just checking my levels to be safe which i love

Quoting harajukumoma:

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:35 PM

im due march1st by LMP! so close to 5 weeks now!

Quoting harajukumoma:

Oh that's def good to be on the safe side and check:) that's great everything's good!! How far along are u?

Quoting mommyziegler:

Quoting harajukumoma:

abra
by Abra on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations! That is great news!

harajukumoma
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww my older dds b day is march 28:) congrats again!

Quoting mommyziegler:

im due march1st by LMP! so close to 5 weeks now!

Quoting harajukumoma:

Quoting mommyziegler:

Quoting harajukumoma:

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations!
angela.bouchard
by Angela on Jun. 27, 2013 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)