Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Now I know what my mom meant

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Now I know what mom meant when she said I grew up way to fast on my wedding day a year ago. I got to thinking about my 3 boys. My oldest Paxton turns 4 on the 13th (which made me realize this coming may will be 5 years since I graduated high school) my middle son Xavier just turned 2 and my baby boy will be 3 weeks old on Sunday. I have no clue how time seems to go by so fast and they grow up at speed of lightening but I want to slow time down. Not ready for my babies to grow up. My oldest will be in preschool next year, my middle son is starting to count and become more vocal, and my youngest is starting to hold his head up more and he is starting to scoot himself when doing tummy time. It's times like this I want to cry because they aren't going to be little much longer.
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:20 AM

what I did was start a baby journal for each of my kids when I first found out I was pregnant and throughout their lives since birth and now I can look back and reminisce and I also try and take monthly pix of them to show how they have aged/grown up.

alandou
by April on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:27 AM

I know exactly what you mean. My daughter will be 4 years old in August. I'm almost dumbfounded by how fast time has passed.

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:18 AM

I have an eight year old son, EIGHT. He's damn near as tall as me! So bittersweet!

jessicaaris
by Jessica on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:24 AM

It is hard watching them grow so quickly. My oldest will be in 1st grade this year. Time sure does fly.

mommyziegler
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM
OMG I know what you mean! I've been out of school for almost 10years and my first is 5 and starting school next week and my baby is 3 and I'm pregnant with my third thank god!! Lol once this baby is here my daughter will be in 1st grade and my ds will have one year left at home with me! It just amazes me and makes me sad how fast time goes by
JadeTigr7
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Lol I graduated high school over 10 years ago. My oldest is turning 9. It's crazy.
sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:48 AM
I graduated 10 yrs ago, my dd will be 9 and in 4th grade, my middle is starting school this year, and my baby and last child will be 1 in a month and half
abra
by Abra on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:54 PM

aww, it's true. Time speeds up the older we get!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:50 PM
It's true. Time speeds up lol
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:09 PM
My oldest is going to be 18 (!!!) next month!!! Talk about time flying! I still remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. ;-(
My yds will be 9 on the 21st and my dd just turned 2.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)