Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still sleeping???

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:43 PM
  • 9 Replies

My little one is still sleeping!! It's almost 10 and she went down around 930 last night! So crazy I don't know what to do its my morning now! 

by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hazel1922
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM
That's a good thing. You have an extended mommy time. Both my boys are still sleeping as well. My 16 month old went to bed around 9:30 as well. He woke up at 5:30 when daddy was getting ready to go to work. My 4 yr old had a very late nap yesterday so he didn't sleep at all last night. I mean it. He was up all night and finally fell asleep when my bf left to work this morning.
Tucsonmom1
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Oh man he is probably going to sleep for awhile today! My little one hasn't slept this long ever so I was freaking out ! 

Quoting hazel1922:

That's a good thing. You have an extended mommy time. Both my boys are still sleeping as well. My 16 month old went to bed around 9:30 as well. He woke up at 5:30 when daddy was getting ready to go to work. My 4 yr old had a very late nap yesterday so he didn't sleep at all last night. I mean it. He was up all night and finally fell asleep when my bf left to work this morning.

hazel1922
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:55 PM
How old is he/she? She/he might be going through a growth spurt.

Quoting Tucsonmom1:

Oh man he is probably going to sleep for awhile today! My little one hasn't slept this long ever so I was freaking out ! 

Quoting hazel1922:

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jul. 8, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Nice!

lauratupper
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:29 PM

My ds usually sleeps 12 hours straight, enjoy your morning!

jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:54 PM
My 2 year old will sleep a good 12-14 hr stretch but my 4 yr old is good with 4 hours of sleep. Lol
Tucsonmom1
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:50 PM
She is 7 and 1/2 months, she just started kinda crawling so that might be another reason she was super tired? She slept until 1015

Quoting hazel1922:

How old is he/she? She/he might be going through a growth spurt.

Quoting Tucsonmom1:

Quoting hazel1922:

Tucsonmom1
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:52 PM
I better take advantage of her sleeping long now! Lol

Quoting jridgill:

My 2 year old will sleep a good 12-14 hr stretch but my 4 yr old is good with 4 hours of sleep. Lol

noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Those are the best mornings!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)