Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies
My baby is 7 months old and i was wanting to be able to put him in something to play while im folding laundry etc. Do you put your baby in a pack n play? They seem so small that i hate to use it.
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Replies (31-39):
bubblemama2164
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I use mine only when we go out to the lake or something but my ds is only 3 months old and i plan on getting a play yard thing that goes in a hexagon for him when he can crawl and walk to keep him busy with my other ds i never used one but we also lived in a trailer til he was one then he had a play room and i piaced a gate in his door way

Beth (10-2-82) Christian (3-20-08) Ethan(4-9-13)

God helps us provide for our needs. May God Bless You and Your Family Each and Everyday!!!

merryvoice
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Yes, I do use ours. We have two, actually. One for the living room, for when I do things close, and a small one so I can move it around the house. She doesn't like to be far from me.
robibuni
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:20 PM

When I had my oldest, we used a pack n play with some toys and a sippy for her to play in. She enjoyed it. Sometimes she would nap in it as well. It was very helpful when I wanted to get something done. The majority of use came from using it as a bed when we travelled.

With our youngest, we never used one. We don't even own one anymore. She was/is occupied by her older sister, lol

Diane1223
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:37 AM
I have one, that I received as a shower gift, but my daughter is 3 weeks old, and I have used her pack n play, yet.
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:18 AM

My daughter hated it so I skipped it. I used to wear her or lay her on the floor to roll around and play with a few toys.

KyBugsMommy815
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:23 AM

I use a pack n play if I need to get DD up off the floor for a few minutes during the day (Like to vaccuum or mop) or when SO and I are carrying in groceries or something occasionally. Other than that it doesn't get much use. Even when she's in it I don't leave her for more than 5 or 10 minutes.

We are supposed to be going to the lake soon though, and the pack n play will definitely be coming with. We usually go and stay all day with a big group of family and friends, so she will probably get passed around a lot, but in the event I need to contain her, I'd like to have the option available. Lol.

LoveMyBaby1913
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:43 AM

my baby is 6 m and she loves being in her pack in play she crawls a lil tries to stand lays on her back makes noise lol she entertains hs ierself with a few toys i put in there for her :) works great when i gotta do lil tasks around the house :) se only stays in there for like 20 mins though then she wants to be in her walker for like 5 mins. ten she's all about mama haha

calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:44 AM
No. My kids hated to be in it unless it was for sleeping
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
expectantmom81
by Erin on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:41 AM
I used those and also the bouncy seat and walker.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)