Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

those with more then one baby...

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:19 PM
  • 19 Replies

Did one of your children ever tell you that you had a baby in your tummy before you even knew and if they did was it true? After you found out what did they say it was (boy or girl) and were they right?

my almost 4 year old told me i was having a boy with keziah and he was right. today we were sitting on the couch and just out of the blue he goes "mommy you have another baby in your tummy. i know its in there" i guess we will find out within the next fews weeks.

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fortressmom
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

My 2nd one asked me once where she would sleep when her brothers were born. At the time we weren't thinking of another baby, she now has two little brothers:)

hunbun02
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
A boy I babysat told me I was pergnant 2 weeks later I went in an a us said I was 2 weeks along. My son who is now 4 told me while I was expecting that he loves his baby sis. His little sis is now 8weeks old and he still says I love you baby sis.
goobersmom713
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:44 PM
It's amazing how little ones know these things before we do

Quoting fortressmom:

My 2nd one asked me once where she would sleep when her brothers were born. At the time we weren't thinking of another baby, she now has two little brothers:)

Devious103102
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

No they never told me but my DD3 did start asking for a sibling again right around the time I got pregnant with DD4. 

Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Nope. (;  First never mentioned me being pregnant until we told him.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

bubblemama2164
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this

lol my ds told me he wants a little brother or sister and then i say with in  a few weeks i found out i was pregnant then i asked what he wanted and he said a brother he was right, when we were talking about names he said he wanted to help and so we asked him what do you think his name should be and he said ethan i said ok ethan what ethan daniel i was ok we will think about that one but that is what we named him lol

Beth (10-2-82) Christian (3-20-08) Ethan(4-9-13)

God helps us provide for our needs. May God Bless You and Your Family Each and Everyday!!!

irishmama1007
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

DS1 asked for a sister for a few months before I found out I was pregnant. He celebrated his sister from the moment we told him. My daughter was born a week ago.

jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine never did :)
Mkittysamom
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes my oldest, who's 3 he told me my tummy was bigger and somehow my Cat always knows too.
rjmac88
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Mine didn't. But I hear about it A LOT
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)