Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Why is she acting like this?!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:11 AM
  • 11 Replies
The last 3 nights in a row, our daughter will finally go to bed, sleep a few hours and then will wake up crying every 15 or so minutes and then goes back to sleep. It goes on for awhile then finally towards the morning she will stay asleep?? Why is she doing it? She's 15 months, tends to not go to bed til late (trying to get her on a schedule but it's hard!) Is she just hungry? (we eat around 6 roughly and she doesn't go to bed til 10 or 11 but doesn't act hungry.. She's also teething but idt that's it, PLEASE HELP!
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tmedwick
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe try and give her a snack around 9 and see if that helps. My son went through a phase like that and it turned out he was thirsty so I leave a sippy cup with water in his bedroom with him. If she is teething there's a few things to try like the orajel, teething ring or wash cloth that was frozen And I know some parents are against whiskey on the gums but my son slept well after we did the whiskey on the gums. We tried everything else first because I wasn't a huge fan of the idea either but my husband finally convinced me to just try it. My son also went through a phase of wanting a nightlight and that helped him sleep also. Keep digging and you will find out what she wants, good luck momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mandamom1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Could just be the teething and she is uncomfortable

If you do things the mainstream way, check out the group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/117385
twogirl91
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:42 AM

It's the teething, she's probably in pain and it's waking her up.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:27 PM
My guess would be teething.
expectantmom81
by Erin on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Could be teething or night mares
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by Angela on Jul. 12, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I'm guessing teething too. My son did the same thing.

abra
by Abra on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Probably teething. Maybe try some pain remedies and see if that helps?

mommyb2012
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 4:19 PM
She didn't do it last night, and we snacked an hour or 2 before she went to bed... Even nights gave her meds she cried
angiejones256
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:21 PM

we have a 1 yr old and we started his schedule at 6months and took the bottle away at night at that time as well he slept threw the night he goes to bed at 8 every night and takes a nap at 12 til 2 u need to stick to a schedule it is very important,. i know its hard to get used to it. but u HAVE TO stop feeding her at night shes 15 MONTHS not 2 months anymore. he is now starting on actual cups and coming out of sippy cups. (im not saying ur doing it wrong, im just letting u know what i do) u must be strong for ur little princess. =)

expectantmom81
by Erin on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)