Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies
If your LO took a paci.....how long did you let them have it? How did you take it away?

Our daughter never took one but our son is VERY attached to his. He cannot sleep without it n will wake at night if he can't find one. I end up leaving two or three in the crib. May be a battle later.....
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Replies (41-44):
rkkeller13
by Kristy on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:10 AM
My ds is 2.5yrs old and he still has his nuk at naps and night time. We are slowly trying to wean him off it. Some times he's really crabby during the day that I will allow him to have it. Hopefully soon he can go without. Cause currently he has 15 of them in his crib, lol. And if he can't find one he wakes up crying and I have to get one for him.
rHOPEb
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Sounds like my son!!! Hahaha.....I tried yesterday to not give him one while he was awake n it was not a fun day.....Oh well.

Quoting rkkeller13:

My ds is 2.5yrs old and he still has his nuk at naps and night time. We are slowly trying to wean him off it. Some times he's really crabby during the day that I will allow him to have it. Hopefully soon he can go without. Cause currently he has 15 of them in his crib, lol. And if he can't find one he wakes up crying and I have to get one for him.
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:01 AM

My oldest got rid of her paci around 3 years old and my youngest is only 8 months and is still using one.  I'm not a stickler about them because one day they will give them up, so let them be young!

robibuni
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:05 AM

My oldest gave hers up at 3.5 years old. 

My youngest has never taken one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)