Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Subchoronic hematoma?

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:11 PM
  • 6 Replies
I'm 7 weeks and the dr said I have a moderate one.. They said it puts me at risk for miscarriage and bleeding... I haven't had any blood but I'm wondering has anyone had this? I have no issues with the pregnancy and everything seems good so far
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
expectantmom81
by Erin on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Never heard of it but prayers for a healthy pregnancy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:22 AM
I had bleeding during my pregnancy with dd but the drs never told me why....or they didn't know why....I'd ask in the pregnancy group?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:35 AM

I didn't have one, I know they are pretty common though, did they give you any recommendations? Take it easy, bed rest or anything? Some doctors will use medications to help it. Also the rick of miscarriage isn't that large unless the blot clot is bigger than usual. ((( hugs)))

Zazayam
by Nicki on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I had this! I was terrified... I went to the ER for cramping and that's when I found out I had it, I think I was 12 weeks at the time, but I don't remember exactly. The ER staff was very impersonal and told me I'd either lose the baby or not, good luck go home...

My doctor was a lot more helpful, and I had to get U/S pretty often (which was kind of nice, because I loved seeing the lil one) and it cleared up after a couple months. I did have a little bleeding a few times, and I was stressing myself out quite a bit, but all turned out ok for me.

I think they're actually pretty common, just take it easy and try not to stress yourself out. No heavy lifting or too much exertion or anything, if they put you on bed rest listen to them :)

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:06 AM
3 moms liked this
Dr did another scan and their is no hematoma!!!
calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Well that's great news :)

Quoting mommyziegler:

Dr did another scan and their is no hematoma!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)