Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Damn I need to slow down!

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 6 Replies
So I had bunion surgery 3 weeks ago and today I was supposed to get the last pin out. But he said it didn't heal cuz I wasn't taking it easy enough! And he's right- I wasn't! I mean it's hard w 2 lo's to sit all day! I did it for a week right after surgery when I absolutely couldn't walk at all and once I got to the point that I could walk I just was doing the normal stuff I do everyday , drive and walk all day long. Not sitting down much at all. I mean that's what us mommas do! So I can't go back to work now for another 3 weeks'! I really do need to take it easy i guess so I can get this thing healed...
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lauratupper
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:14 PM

((hugs)) slowing down is not easy!

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I can understand, just with my toddler I'm up and running all the time. It's not easy to take care of family and a house by yourself and still take it easy! Hope you find a way though, maybe you could have a sibling or parent help you out for a little bit?

Zazayam
by Nicki on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Completely understand!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I understand

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Sit as much as possible! Some things can wait:)

harajukumoma
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:51 PM
That'd be great-- if I had any family here! I'm an only child anyways and we just have SO's stepmom and dad, and they are absolutely no help whatsoever.:-P and I can't stand em anyways! But nice idea!

Quoting Turtledoves:

I can understand, just with my toddler I'm up and running all the time. It's not easy to take care of family and a house by yourself and still take it easy! Hope you find a way though, maybe you could have a sibling or parent help you out for a little bit?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)