Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Tell me something that DH/SO has done for you...

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:49 AM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

Tell me something that dh/so has done for you to make you feel extra special as a wonderful mama :)

Birthday

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauratupper
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:45 AM

pretty much everything :)

sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:53 AM
He took the kids so i could go out with my friend and just relax. It was a much needed break
charley31
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:56 AM
A lot of things....he wakes me up every morning to a foot rub. He sends me cute texts thro the day just how much he loves me and what a great mom I am. When he comes home from work he takes over playing with our 2yr old and I get to take a long quiet shower. Etc etc.
bubblemama2164
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Absolutely nothing lol he is always working and when he is home we are sleeping he works long hours he is starting up his own bussiness so i can understand hardly seeing him.

Beth (10-2-82) Christian (3-20-08) Ethan(4-9-13)

God helps us provide for our needs. May God Bless You and Your Family Each and Everyday!!!

jessicaaris
by Jessica on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:30 AM

He is there for me when I need him and backs me up when the kids aren't listening. He always makes me laugh when I am in a bad mood which helps me to come back to reality. He is just great.

anxiousschk
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:44 AM

He's pretty good about doing that all the time :)  

Last  night he told me how special I was and asked if there was anything more he could do to make sure I knew it :)  

There wasn't anything for me to tell him.  

Twix.Leigh
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:53 AM
He's not complained once about doing everything for the kids as I've been basically incapable of about everything for weeks :(
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:24 AM

He works 50 hours a week and still comes home and jumps into being a father and a husband:)

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:41 PM

He does so much. He helps me, surprises me with things, leaves me love letters

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Dragonmamas:

He works 50 hours a week and still comes home and jumps into being a father and a husband:)

That's how my DH is but his work load is normally 40 a week but sometimes it's up to 48

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)