Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Mold!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:27 AM
  • 6 Replies
Help! so I'm the beginning if summer my so put the AC in the window it began to leak we put a towel under and we would switch it out a couple if days ago it started to leak more water and over night the water would soak through the towel and go on the floor this went in for about four or five days I woke up this morning and decided my so want going to hey around to moving the bed away from the AC so I decided to do it myself. Do I push the bed away from the wall and I find a pile of soaking wet
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Call the owner of the house, they are required to bring someone out to fix both your AC and the mold issue. If not, call the city inspectors and have them handle it and the owner.

chasesmom1
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:35 AM
@Dragonmamas I thought that too but it's a apartment complex and I feel like the landlord is gonna try and nail us for water damage to the floor it's kinda bad
bubblemama2164
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:41 AM

if they are window units you are responsible for the ac unit and to keep up with the water problems from it i had this problem before, they told me the mold was caused by the window unit because we werent keeping up with the cleaning up of the water from it

Beth (10-2-82) Christian (3-20-08) Ethan(4-9-13)

God helps us provide for our needs. May God Bless You and Your Family Each and Everyday!!!

chasesmom1
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Yes I understand that that's why I'm trying to fix the problem before I involve the landlord

Quoting bubblemama2164:

if they are window units you are responsible for the ac unit and to keep up with the water problems from it i had this problem before, they told me the mold was caused by the window unit because we werent keeping up with the cleaning up of the water from it

bubblemama2164
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:07 PM

i figured i would let you know because i dont want others going thru what i went thru

Quoting chasesmom1:

Yes I understand that that's why I'm trying to fix the problem before I involve the landlord

Quoting bubblemama2164:

Beth (10-2-82) Christian (3-20-08) Ethan(4-9-13)

God helps us provide for our needs. May God Bless You and Your Family Each and Everyday!!!

chasesmom1
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Thank you I appreciate it

Quoting bubblemama2164:

i figured i would let you know because i dont want others going thru what i went thru

Quoting chasesmom1:

Quoting bubblemama2164:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)