Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There must be a breastfeeding emergency in my town!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 9 Replies

I went to three stores in my town, all which usually carry lasinoh cream, and ALL of them are out of stock! Really?? What are the chances of that happening at the same time? Nursing while pregnant means I really need it, so hopefully someone will get it in soon or else I have to venture out a bit and hope somewhere nearby has it, because no one even has a lesser brand of nipple cream either!

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose. Pregnant with our Rainbow Baby and due 12.12.13!

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
japanmommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this
What about coconut oil?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Order from diapers.com, itll come in tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rHOPEb
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Uh oh!!! It's good for diaper rashes too......Hope you can get something. Have you tried rubbing the spot with breastmilk or Vaseline in a pinch?
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:50 PM
I didn't think of coconut oil, ill have to see if they have that.

Didn't know diapers.com had overnight shipping!

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:52 PM
I didn't want to use vaseline since dd is nursing and I didn't think it would be good for her to get some of it.

I tried breastmilk, but unfortunately I dont have much so I only managed a drop or two. Didnt do anything.

I'm wondering if my local pharmacy would have it on the shelves, I'll have to check there next.

Quoting rHOPEb:

Uh oh!!! It's good for diaper rashes too......Hope you can get something. Have you tried rubbing the spot with breastmilk or Vaseline in a pinch?
la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Coconut oil should work (that's my go to item, lol)

Nursing while pregnant I needed it too! lol

jridgill
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Your hospital will have some. They should.
jridgill
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM
You could also order it online. But maybe you can get a couple samples from your hospital until then. Call them and ask on l&d floor.
Kahla11
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:36 PM

have you tried looking for the brand corona? or udder cream i think is another one hope i spelled that right.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)