Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Double Stroller

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:56 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am looking at the Graco Duoglider and Baby Trend Sit & Stand Double. Which you do you prefer? My little girl will be 17 months when my 2nd is born. I use my single stroller alot so I definitely wan't a double. I also just purchased a safety first air 35 infant seat. I wasn't sure if it would work with the Graco. I have already tried it out on the baby trend and it works good enough with the safety strap. I am also not oppossed to trading in my seat if I get the Graco and it doesn't fit.

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rockinmomto2
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I'd go with the baby trend, personally. I've had both strollers, and I liked the baby trend more. The handles are higher, and it folds up smaller so it's easier to travel with. The graco is big and bulky and broke when DH accidentally hit the curb wrong once. Definitely not worth the money.

HisFunnyGrl
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:01 PM
I have a graco ready 2grow sit and standand I love it! My dd is 2 and my ds is 2 months. I can push it with one hand, large accessible basket. I think it's like 15 differentv seating configurations. I've owned both of the other strollers you mentioned and will never own them again
rHOPEb
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM
I have a Graco sit n stand n absolutely love it! It's light n folds up small. Has tray n cup holders. Not sure on the travel system tho b/c I never used the carrier on the stroller.
BristolsMama
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I loved the ready2grow also, but my little girl hates it. She doesnt like that she has to lean back in the seat in the back and the front seat it too far away for her.

jridgill
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:19 PM
We had a really nice $300 graco double stroller. My kids hated it. I ended up selling it for half that. They LOVE the $20 umbrella stroller we bought used from someone. Lol 2yrs later they are still loving it.
abra
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I have the baby trend and it has worked really well for what I needed it for. My first two kids are 3 years apart, and then my other kids are 25 and then 17 months apart. :-) It's held up really well. 

Kahla11
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I like the baby trend double stroller. It seemed to fit my car better than the graco one did. I really found the graco one clumsy and the baby trend moved easier than graco one. 

emkirkley
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:45 PM

I liked my duoglider ok, don't know that it will work with the s1 seat, the babytrend my SIL had I hated, I love my joovy caboose though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)