Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diva Cup??

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok I had no idea about such a thing until someone mentioned it in another post and I was interested. Right now I use both tampons and pads because of my very heavy flow. Just wanted info on these and whether or not they really are great or any info you really have on them since I know pretty much nothing other than what ive read. I trust mommies who use them over a product description. 

Thank You!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
polkaspots
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM
I've never used a diva cup. $35 is a lot for me to spend on something I might not like. I bought instead softcups as a cheap alternative to see if I liked the idea of a cup, and I didn't. I ended up sticking to sea sponges and cloth pads for night time and baby wearing trips. It sounds odd, but I can't put in a tampon with a baby strapped to my chest and a toddler looking at me, so I use pads on those days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:08 PM
I used a Meluna cup. It's cheaper then the diva cup and there are lost of options. I only used it twice before I got pregnant but it was very comfortable. I didn't cramp nearly as much and my flow wasn't as heavy(tampons and pads contain chemicals that cause cramps and heavy bleeding.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
expectantmom81
by Erin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Never heard of them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:38 PM

I've used them and maybe it was a problem with my removal technique, but it always was way messier then just using tampons. 

lauratupper
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:14 AM

I love mine, I can't feel it, and I can wear it all day without having to empty it and with no leaking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)