Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What was the first thought that came to your mind when ...

Posted by   + Show Post

you found out that you were expecting?

Mom to 3 boys, married for 18+ yrs ...... Live, Laugh & Lots n Lots of Aloha!!!
mommyhonu :0)
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Replies (31-40):
fah
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:03 AM
We a still trying, but looking after our is a full time job,I would be hurt even if we don't succed #humpf# we are enjoying our seven hours sleep with no feeds! Congrats to u all who are expecting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicaaris
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 8:31 AM

With Lily it was......OH SHIT!! LOL! I took a pregnancy test to prove to myself I WASN'T pregnant and BAM positive. With Gabriel (who was also a surprise) I was kind of scared but happy and with Amelia I was very happy since we were TTC.

xxMichellexx
by Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I did the test because I realised I had mixed up my months for the depo.. Was not expecting 2 lines to show up, and at my dating scan I was 11+1 days.. I had fallen pregnant with Emmy within the 2 months I had missed the depo.. 

I was absolutely shocked and cried for a few hours, then thought that bubs was meant to be.. And Emmy is such a blessing :)

Livigirlsmom322
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM
With my oldest super excited! With my youngest scared to death I was at an amusement park the day before & rode everything! Now she is a lil daredevil.
Kamph01
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:53 PM

My reaction was "yay!!! Finally"! 

ChristyG2012
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 1:01 PM
No freaking way! We had been trying for a year & had several false alarms. I was trying not to get my hopes up.
bzzybeemomof3
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Shock and surprised. lol

3 kids and 3 were not planned. lol

goobersmom713
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 1:22 PM
With my oldest I was bawling and shaking because I thought my mom was going to disown me (I was 17 with my oldest)
My middle son I was excited and couldn't stop smiling.
With my youngest I didn't want it to be true at 1st because hubby and I were going through a major rough patch
jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Excited and nervous
rjmac88
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:20 PM

"OMG OMG no no no this can not be real!! this cant be happening!! ill just ignore it and it will go away".....yeah.....baby #4.....no so much on the "planned" end of things

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN