Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Are nighttime diapers worth it?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:19 AM
  • 29 Replies
So Delia's been sleepinh in pretty late these days and she's always super wet on her halo sac and her pjs.. Should I get the nighttime diapers,? Or any other suggestions as to what I could do to keep her dry at night? Thanks:-)
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
irishmama1007
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:43 AM

I say YES! Once my kids stop pooping at night (3-4 months) they were in overnight diapers. 99% of the time their pjs are dry. Every once in awhile there would be a leak. It is so nice to eliminate 1 step in night time wakings.

Some people use a size bigger diaper for at night or even double up on diapers. I haven't done either so I'm not sure how well it works.

frillyflower
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM
It's the ONLY way my son ever made it through the night dry before he was potty trained! It was either that, it wake him several times a night to change him. Noooo thank you.
jhslove
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:58 AM

We always use overnight diapers. Yes, I think they're worth it.

1CrazyCajun
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:01 AM

They work most of the time for us. Sometimes LO would still pee through the nighttime diapers. So, I bought some plastic panties at walmart and put that over the diaper.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting/Crunchy not quite your style?Come join other like minded moms.

harajukumoma
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Thanks mommas for the great advice!
LoriAnn87
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Yes love the huggies goodnight I used them my oldest son and they worked great.

harajukumoma
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM
I just bought a big box so hopefully they work! I like huggies anyways so I'm sure ill like them

Quoting LoriAnn87:

LoriAnn87
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Quoting harajukumoma:

I just bought a big box so hopefully they work! I like huggies anyways so I'm sure ill like them

Quoting LoriAnn87:

good luck

erinf28
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:02 PM

I just use regular diapers at nighttime. Try cutting back on her drinking at night also. My daughter doesn't get anything to drink an hour before bedtime, and only half a cup of whatever she is drinking 2 hours before bedtime. She's been waking up dry, so of course the one night I don't put a diaper on her, she wets the bed as soon as she woke up lol.

MallorysMom07
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I always used the Huggies nighttime diapers with my daughter and she hardly ever leaked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN