Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby awake all night long!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:56 PM
  • 16 Replies
My daughter is 7 months old n she'll remain up all night!!! I need desperate help!
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Radellia
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Has she always been like that? Is she making up for it with napping all day?
brittany208
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:11 PM

does she sleep too much during the day? do you keep night time dark and boring? and day lots of fun?

Natashaxo
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM

My 2 year old was the exact same way and honestly im not a night person... it hard for me to stay up at night.. its a phase though it supose to pass.....your daughter is still 7 months.. hopefully that phase will pass :/ 

expectantmom81
by Erin on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Make sure she doesn't nap too much during the day. Also is the room dark/dim? My boys need a fan going for background noise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drmkj
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Yes she naps during the day and well at night just one light is on... She was different a week back and now this routine is driving me nuts
SarineLewis
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Maybe shes teething :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drmkj
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Yes she is and one tooth is already out. But she doesn't seem in distress due to teething

Quoting SarineLewis:

Maybe shes teething :)

MamaDee2Bee
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:54 PM

try things like giving her a bath with that bedtime bath stuff and then putting the bedtime lotion on her. Make her room dark and quiet unless she needs bckround noise. Take all toys out of her crib so she doesnt think its time to play. You can try a bottle of warm milk too and feed her so her tummy is nice and full and shes ready to go to sleep! GL

bris_mom
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:50 PM

do you put her down awake, or do you quietly sneak her into bed while she's asleep?

This is how I got my baby to sleep through the night violet-sleepbabysleep.blogspot

This is how I potty Trained my Toddler  totsand kids101.blogspot

drmkj
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:11 PM
I swaddle her when she's in her deep sleep... I do-sleep so no crib thing yet. I will start putting her in the crib soon enough.

Quoting bris_mom:

do you put her down awake, or do you quietly sneak her into bed while she's asleep?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)