Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Such a good baby!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:41 AM
  • 8 Replies
My 8 month old dd is still sleeping and it is 9:40am!! We are getting ready for our 2 week vacation and she is letting us get some packing done! Not sure how she will be on this trip as we are making a 20+ hour drive with our camper trailer. She is starting to teeth, so it could be an interesting trip!
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck with your trip! We just visited my in-laws that live 8.5 hours away with an almost 3 yr old (who did well on the trip) and a 3 month old (who is not as good of a road tripper). It took us nearly 14 hours to get home, but we stopped for dinner with my parents that live a couple of hours from home to give the kids time to play.

harajukumoma
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:29 AM
My dd (almost 11 mos) has been the same she's been sleeping in super late! Some days til 11:30! Maybe a growth spurt?
huneebadger
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Wow 11:30, what time does she go to bed at? We joked that she is on a holiday schedule already, she normally sleeps until 9am! It could be a growth spurt, hope it lasts while we are on holidays!

Quoting harajukumoma:

My dd (almost 11 mos) has been the same she's been sleeping in super late! Some days til 11:30! Maybe a growth spurt?

harajukumoma
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:39 PM
She goes down around 8 but she wakes up in the middle of the night for a bottle but goes right back down. I think she's teething too

Quoting huneebadger:

Wow 11:30, what time does she go to bed at? We joked that she is on a holiday schedule already, she normally sleeps until 9am! It could be a growth spurt, hope it lasts while we are on holidays!

Quoting harajukumoma:

angela.bouchard
by Angela on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Drive safe! I hope your trip goes well!

rbailey2414
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

awesome!

lauratupper
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Have a safe trip!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck and enjoy your trip

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)