Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

!!!!! UPDATE!!!!! So nervous... This is actually happening already (PIOG)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM
  • 19 Replies
Omg I'm so scared early intervention is finally coming tomorro, and to tell ya the truth I've been dreading this ever since I made the appt months ago- I had to reschedule a couple times due to my surgery and a vacation, but she's older now (almost 11 mos) so I think they'll be able to evaluate her better than when she was only 8 mos old. But it's at 11:15 tomorrow plz everyone wish us luck and send good vibes our way, I just want it to go well... If she need help or not.. I just want to finally not feel helpless anymore and have some sort of peace of mind..

UPDATE!!!!
Thank all you mommas who wished me luck and gave me great encouragement. They came today and said she is developmentally ON TRACK!!! Right where she should be!!! They said not to worry and I felt awful like I totally wasted their time like some crazy paranoid momma! But I think cuz she was in the Nicu for a month I was watching every little thing and worrying, but I still wanna keep am eye on her since my mom has extreme paranoid schizophrenia and mental Illness is a huge issue in my family on both sides, but, for now, Delia is golden:) thanks again for supporting me through this😀
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauratupper
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Good Luck <3

937mrsweaver
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Good luck.

. What going on? Sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about?..

harajukumoma
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Early intervention is a sate program that comes out and evaluates ages birth-3 I believe, for developmental delays, like speech, physical, autism spectrum, etc. my dd has been showing significant red flags for autism since about 5 months. Then if she is approved for therapy- if they agree something is off, then therapy will be every week or whatever amount they think is necessary. :-)

Quoting 937mrsweaver:

Good luck.

937mrsweaver
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, Thanks for explaining.. Good luck mama!

Quoting harajukumoma:

Early intervention is a sate program that comes out and evaluates ages birth-3 I believe, for developmental delays, like speech, physical, autism spectrum, etc. my dd has been showing significant red flags for autism since about 5 months. Then if she is approved for therapy- if they agree something is off, then therapy will be every week or whatever amount they think is necessary. :-)

Quoting 937mrsweaver:

Good luck.

CafeMom Tickers
angela.bouchard
by Angela on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Good luck!

alandou
by April on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:42 PM
good luck mama!
mamakate1981
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Best of luck!!!!
Kahla11
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:54 PM

i am sincerely wishing you luck.

aprilm21181
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Good luck, ECI is wonderful, I used them
For my son from birth to 3 years (he had bilateral cleft lip and palate) and now I am using them for my daughter, ( speech issues)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)