Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

formula coupon ?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:40 AM
  • 17 Replies

We just had our little one and I have been getting coupons for simulac (sp) but we use enfimil (sp)... Does enfimil not send out coupons or free samles? We got some from simulac but dont use it so I gave it to someone who does.

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Christa on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:42 AM
I'm not sure. Have you checked out their website? Some times signing up for those sites, they will send you some...but I never used enfamil.
heatherhall29
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Yes they do and if you ask your pediatrician they sometimes have some or samples.
proudmommy690
by Christa on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:45 AM
I found this on their site, I don't know if it will help, but maybe.. http://www.enfamil.com/app/iwp/enf10/content.do?dm=enf&id=-13493&iwpst=B2C&ls=0&csred=1&r=3552698622

Sorry can't make it clicky.
LEY1307
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:46 AM
I got a sample of formula, a cooler bag with an ice pack and a water bag from enfamil. I had to call them to get it because our hospital doesn't use enfamil. I think it was called a complementary cooler bag. Try googling it.
pinkiebabii
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes i got a ton of samples but they usually only send them to breastfeeding moms which is ridiculous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmomat22
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Try their site maybe. My son drinks Gerber good start and they give you coupons for the big container of formula when you buy the smaller ones. Not all of them have it though. 

Mommabearbergh
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:03 AM
I got some enfamil coupons and I am bf mom. Honestly I feel like they are trying to lure me in lol. Like here is a booklet and coupons.
MixedCooke
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:18 AM

email the company and they will send you some.  Certain grocery stores have baby groups and will send store coupons for baby related items.  I believe publix and winn dixie do.  Also babies r us, toys r us, etc.

wolfybaby
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:20 AM

from what ive researched, as long as the formula is the same "type" [regular, sensitive, soy, whatever], its okay to switch between brands. theyre the same ingredients. the same nutritional panel. 

tiniowien
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:20 AM

They do, try the Sunday paper since it has extra stuff. Plus other coupon sites, I used nutramigen which was $25 a can. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)