Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me about the CM Influencer programs that you've done!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:27 PM
  • 20 Replies

And for the moms who want to know more about the Influencer program here's the link!

http://www.cafemom.com/about/influencer_faq.php#5

Mom to 3 boys, married for 18+ yrs ...... Live, Laugh & Lots n Lots of Aloha!!!
mommyhonu :0)
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessicaaris
by Jessica on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:05 PM
I've been lucky enough to be chosen for several. I had a Kmart back to school one last year, I did a Tyson chicken one, a lotion one, a v-tech one and one or two more. They are great.
Peachy34500
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:06 PM
I've done pampers, backyard stuff Kmart, baby orajel.. love the influencers!
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:52 PM

So far I have just done the tide free and clear one.  I have gotten messages about a few others but by the time I am able to get online and sign of up for it they are usually full.

mommyhonu
by Mary on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Oh I hate when that happens!

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

So far I have just done the tide free and clear one.  I have gotten messages about a few others but by the time I am able to get online and sign of up for it they are usually full.

kyona_malone
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:37 AM

How did you like the Kmart back to school program last year? I just got an invite for that one and I like to research what I should be expecting?

Quoting jessicaaris:

I've been lucky enough to be chosen for several. I had a Kmart back to school one last year, I did a Tyson chicken one, a lotion one, a v-tech one and one or two more. They are great.

Ms Kiki

Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:40 AM
I did the Huggies pull on diapers. It came at a good time too as I was running out of diapers for my dd.
AMCMSM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:40 AM
I got several in a row when the program started. i gave one product a poor review... And was apparently dropped from the list. Have not gotten one since. That was like two years ago...
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I did one for Pampers, Fisher-Price (swing and toy,) Glade candles, Tyson chicken and I'm doing one for Stayfree right now, too. Not sure what else?

jessicaaris
by Jessica on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:35 AM

It was great! I am not sure if it is the same this year but last year I was given a gift card to Kmart ($50 I think but I could be wrong) to do my son's back to school shopping and I just had to post what I got and what the Kmart selection was like, etc. etc. It was really great, not to mention incredibly helpful.

Quoting kyona_malone:

How did you like the Kmart back to school program last year? I just got an invite for that one and I like to research what I should be expecting?

Quoting jessicaaris:

Radellia
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I did a born free bottles one - would have been nice if my LO hadn't been on a bottle strike! I've also done stay free, and I think one other, but I'm not sure
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)