Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need everyone's opinion on this! I see this is a new trend!

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't know why people do it but do you?? Do you name all your kids that are NOT twins with the same letter for their first name? Like say you have 4 kids 2 boys and 2 girls! Would you give them all a name that began with k? I just don't understand people Doing this and why they do it
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Replies (101-107):
jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 11:54 PM
All mine have different letters.
Kahla11
by Member on Aug. 8, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I have twins and also an older child. With that being said, no way am I using the same letter. I have enough trouble remembering names as is, but doing the same letter for my kids name would royally mess with me.

BELAVERA
by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 12:25 AM

My mom did this, starting with me.  She couldn't think of anything by the time she got to the fourth child, so she looked in the phone book.  My brother hated the name and changed it as soon as he could.  She did it because of my father and because she thought it was cute, but no one (except for me) likes  their names.  Only the last one changed his, though.

jamiebell
by Member on Aug. 8, 2013 at 10:51 PM
We started too. By the 3rd boy we ran out of A names that we liked. The 3rd boys name starts with an E so when we found out we were pg with a fourth a girl we did make sure it was an E name. We have 2 A and 2 E names.
bebe_ju-rah
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Nope
angela.bouchard
by Angela on Aug. 9, 2013 at 2:57 AM
I thought about it but we more than likely won't be! Mostly because we have a hard time agreeing on names!
AspensMama1537
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 11:29 AM
We didn't plan on it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)