Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

SHOE obsession!

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 8:06 PM
  • 9 Replies

OH MY GOODNESS!  Our 13mos old son LOVES shoes!  At first he couldn't stand them on his feet, but now he wants ALL shoes on his feet at ALL times.  hahahaha!  We don't wear shoes in the house, and have a bookshelf by the door that "houses" our shoes.  He will grab them and bring them to you, or just rearrange the shelves.  

Anyone else's LO like shoes????

by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep, my toddler is obsessed with shoes!

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this
My toddler chews on them. I actually gave him new shoes just to chew on so he would stop chewing the dirty ones. It's terrible lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harajukumoma
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg my almost 1 yr old does this too! I hate it cuz she's always putting dirty shoes in her mouth!!

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

My toddler chews on them. I actually gave him new shoes just to chew on so he would stop chewing the dirty ones. It's terrible lol.

alandou
by April on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I always wear flip flops around the house. We have part carpet and part wood on our main floor and I can not stand being barefoot on anything that isn't carpeted. when dd was younger, she would always try to sneak my flip flops on so I ended up getting her a pair to wear around the house. She loved them but now she's not really big on wearing shoes in the house.
rHOPEb
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 6:15 AM
Yea.....its like a dog. He puts them in his mouth too!!! Especially if there is velcro. Icky!!!!

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

lauratupper
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 6:23 AM
1 mom liked this

My ds loves his shoes

bzzybeemomof3
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Of course. DD's shoe obsession started around 10 months old. She is always wearing hers or her sisters or my shoes. companies shoes its awesome. She as be able to put on her own shoes since 10 months old. She is now 18 months old and still loves.

Just to add, we always wear our shoes in the house, in the summer time mostly. lol I grew up like that too. my parents still do as well. lol

noonelikeme564
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 2:57 PM
My 10 month old hates anything on his feet socks and shoes. He kicks em off every time!
abra
by Abra on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:29 PM
haha! that's cute! my boys would rather not wear shoes…ever! lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN