Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do your kids have any favorite tv shows?

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 12:01 AM
  • 28 Replies
My son loves documentaries. Loves the discovery channel shows. Sharks, dinosaurs, etc.
he likes spongebob, woody the woodpecker, jake and the never land pirates, and power rangers.

My daughter is stuck on that god awful fat purple dinosaur named Barney. Every now and then she will watch something else.

They are 4(son) and 2(daughter). My son actually wants to watch scary stuff. He's crazy!
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 2:44 AM

my 5 yr old is stuck on Alvin & the Chipmunks, Baby Planet (baby animals) and Caillou and my 3 yr old is stuck on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Dora the Explorer, Diego and Pajanimals

lauratupper
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Ds likes peep and the big wide world, rescue bots, pingu, shaun the sheep...there are lots he likes and he changes favorites from time to time. He will have one show he will wants to watch all the time, and then after awhile he'll pick another one he wants to watch all the time lol

harajukumoma
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 7:53 AM
My 5 y/o loves all those big kid shows now like ant farm and Jessie the Disney shows. Yuk! Lol and she loves scary stuff too since watching hotel Transylvania she even likes the old show the munsters! It's on Netflix and she's really into vampires... Lol! My almost 1 year old isnt into tv at all yet
harajukumoma
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Aw I love Pingu! 🐧

Quoting lauratupper:

Ds likes peep and the big wide world, rescue bots, pingu, shaun the sheep...there are lots he likes and he changes favorites from time to time. He will have one show he will wants to watch all the time, and then after awhile he'll pick another one he wants to watch all the time lol

bzzybeemomof3
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Mine love scary stuff.

My kids dont really watch kids shows, they were never really that interested in them.

They are older now. My 5 yr old and my 11 yr old love anything on the food network. Donut showdown, You Gotta Eat Here etc....

But I think their ultimate fav show right now is Vampire Diaries. My 5 yr old is in love and totally obsessed with Klaus, she says he is hot and wants to marry him. lol

My 18 month old really likes Super Why, Little Einsteins and Leap Frog on Netflix. Other then that she watches whatever her sisters are watching.

geekymom08
by Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:25 AM
My 5yo likes Bubble Guppies, TMNT, Team Umizoomi, Curious George, Cat in the Hat, Calliou, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and goes online or on netflix to watch Pingu since he loves penguins! I didn't know other people watched Pingu! Lol.
skittlebeans88
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:32 AM
My dd (19 months)loves watching baby first. :)
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Aug. 15, 2013 at 10:24 AM

The older two (eight and five) like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Family Guy, Star Wars Clone Wars, Ninjago...

The youngest (two) likes Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Doc McStuffins, Octonauts, Bubble Guppies...

jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 10:55 AM
My son will be 5 in October. He often wakes super early and will just go into the living room and watch tv. I'll look back in the history on Netflix and see that he watches stuff like Underworld, Walking Dead, Jurassic Park, scary wolf movies, Resident Evil, etc. It worried me because um yeah. Lol Now I really like scary shows so maybe he is like me. He watches all that but then watches law and order or CSI with my husband. He woke up one morning telling is how he had a dream my husband fell, smashed his head, all his blood came out, and then he died. O_o I told my husband no more but like I say, he just gets to early and finds them and watches them. I swear the dream was a CSI show he watched.

Quoting harajukumoma:

My 5 y/o loves all those big kid shows now like ant farm and Jessie the Disney shows. Yuk! Lol and she loves scary stuff too since watching hotel Transylvania she even likes the old show the munsters! It's on Netflix and she's really into vampires... Lol! My almost 1 year old isnt into tv at all yet
Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Dinosaur Train! He is only 2 and is mostly oblivious to the TV or wants to play instead. He will dance when the theme song comes on and tries to sing the song.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)