Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Teething is no fun...

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 2:38 PM
  • 10 Replies

My son who is 6 months old cut his first tooth the other day.  My usually smiley happy little guy has been soooo grumpy.  Idk what to do.  I've tried the teethers and the frozen cloths.  He seems to get bored with them and just cries.  

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Corasmom43
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Try massaging right by the bridge of his nose on both sides if lo will let you. it worked wonders for my little one
HeatherJ501
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:35 PM
My son didn't like the rings or cloths until about 8 months. He chewed on every toy of his Exersaucer for relief. He likes the rings now, but he only slurps on them lol
LoriAnn87
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

My son doesn't like the teethign rings but he does like a burp cloth or i will put some teething cookies or fruit in a feeder net for him to chew on and he loves it. Here is some eating a cookie.

evsmom18
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Aww. My son chews everything he gets his hands on.

Quoting HeatherJ501:

My son didn't like the rings or cloths until about 8 months. He chewed on every toy of his Exersaucer for relief. He likes the rings now, but he only slurps on them lol

evsmom18
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 9:41 PM
I have some of those nets. Wasnt sure what to put in them. How old is your son? What a cutie. :-)

Quoting LoriAnn87:

My son doesn't like the teethign rings but he does like a burp cloth or i will put some teething cookies or fruit in a feeder net for him to chew on and he loves it. Here is some eating a cookie.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:45 PM

I did the teething tablets with my kids when they were teething and it helped a lot.  I also have heard a lot of the ladies on here say the amber teething necklaces work great as well.

LoriAnn87
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Quoting evsmom18:

I have some of those nets. Wasnt sure what to put in them. How old is your son? What a cutie. :-)

Quoting LoriAnn87:

My son Jax is 6 months and thanks.

Retrokitty
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Hylands teething tablets are seriously like baby crack. They work awesome :)
abra
by Abra on Aug. 20, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Hylands teething tablets helped all of my babies. Some of them found relief using baltic amber teething necklaces, too. If you are breastfeeding and have a pump, you could try making mommycicles, too! 

jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Awe I hope he feels better soon.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)