Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Moms with babies under 4 months

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:57 AM
  • 15 Replies

How many times a day do you get barfed on/spitted up on, peed on, pooped on, drooled on?

i think I change my top at least 3 times a day. It's 9:56 am here and I've beef spat up on thrice already. One of those days I guess.....

by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TaylorMom814
by Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Not uncommon for us to both need a change of clothes after each feeding :)
Char06
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:50 AM
I'm probably jinxing myself here but I haven't been spit up on, pooped or peed on yet lol
ELFs_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM
None, yet. She only a week old and has been in the NICU the whole time though.
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Do you have a boy or girl. I had my DS 2 months ago.... And was shortly introduced to the peee fountain lol soooooo not like a girl!

Quoting Char06:

I'm probably jinxing myself here but I haven't been spit up on, pooped or peed on yet lol

Char06
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Girl 

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Do you have a boy or girl. I had my DS 2 months ago.... And was shortly introduced to the peee fountain lol soooooo not like a girl!

Quoting Char06:

AbbeysMom2013
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Well she rarely spits up. I only really get drooled on. She likes to hold my shirt and eat her hand. Can you maybe put a bib on your lo?
AbbeysMom2013
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM
I'm sorry :( my lo was in the nicu for a week, so I kinda understand. I was an emotional roller coaster. I hope your daughter gets better soon and your able to take her home.

Quoting ELFs_Mommy:

JadeTigr7
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Uh, once a month maybe?  I get drooled on some but usually don't change my shirt for that.

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Ya I don't like bibs. He has sensitive skin and I'm worried about anything tight on him. Dd always wore bibs though, saved me from doing a lot of laundry!

Quoting AbbeysMom2013:

Well she rarely spits up. I only really get drooled on. She likes to hold my shirt and eat her hand. Can you maybe put a bib on your lo?

ELFs_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Thanks. They are saying about 10 days total, and we are on day 7. As NICU babies go, she's "healthy".

Quoting AbbeysMom2013:

I'm sorry :( my lo was in the nicu for a week, so I kinda understand. I was an emotional roller coaster. I hope your daughter gets better soon and your able to take her home.

Quoting ELFs_Mommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)