Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

I am a new mum!

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:43 AM
  • 8 Replies

Hi everyone! My name is Chimila and i am a new mum and she will be 7 month old this coming Aug26th 2013.

Everytime i see her i really feel blessed and there is always new thing i see her doing and that brings a huge smile on my face.

But recently few days she is not sleeping whole night.These days she gets up once or twice.Before she use to sleep at 8pm and get up morning 9am.

So anyone who can advice me what to do?

by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lauratupper
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Congrats. It's completely normal to wake up at her age, it could be due to teething, or learning new things such as crawling.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Congrats!

Tckosdk.2012
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Congrats. Nothing much you can do at this age for the sleeping issues. It could be teething or her meeting new milestones like crawling. My baby is one & was sleeping really well for a few months there but once she started crawling a few months ago she started waking every couple hours through the night. Just hang in there & it should pass.

abra
by Abra on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:44 PM

This. And Welcome to the group!

Quoting lauratupper:

Congrats. It's completely normal to wake up at her age, it could be due to teething, or learning new things such as crawling.

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

ablackdolphin
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Could be teeth or a growth spurt.  A white noise machine did wonders for my kids.  You might also adjust naps, either nap length or nap time.

We also did and still do a bath every night for out kids.  The routine of a bath gets them ready and helps them sleep.

goodmama85
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Congrats!! And I agree with what the others said.
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 2:20 PM

COngrats and welcome!

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Aug. 25, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Congrats And Welcome To The Group/ My Son Charlie Just Turned 7 Months Old On August 18th....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN