Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Creative Gender reveal ?

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:47 PM
  • 7 Replies

How did you and your SO find out what you were having ? did you do it in any creative/romantic/special way ? Im looking for ideas

by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HeatherJ501
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 1:05 PM
My cousin did hers in the backyard. She had two big boxes one said "am I a boy" the other "am I a girl" when it was time to announce they took the lid off the girl box and out flew a ton of pink balloons.
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Bake a cake with either a little pink or a little blue food coloring and then when the first piece is cut the ender is revealed.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I gave him a pink balloon

abra
by Abra on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:04 PM
We went to the ultrasound together and found out that way. :-)
geekymom08
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:33 PM
My friend had her Bil make a music video for the reveal party that told everyone including them the sex. Her son got to be in it and blurt out the sex and it was funny!

I found out with my husband at the u/s appointment

If you know and wanna tell your so, you could put a cd with a song that reveals it in his car stereo system.

Find out together or announce to a party: black balloon filled with blue or pink confetti.

If you are telling people you could paint its sex on your stomach.

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:33 PM

We actually didn't find out with either baby.  I wanted my DH to announce it at delivery, with #1 he did...it was awesome to see him crying and saying it's a girl.  With #2, he didn't need to tell, because I saw it was a boy and yelled it out before anyone else did!! Some great memories for us!

No matter what, it'll be a special moment!!

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 2:22 PM

We went together to a private place. It was awesome, we were in a big room with comfortable sofas and the utlrasound was displayed on the wall so it was huge. We found out together, then the next day had a big gender reveal party for our family. It was also our daughter's birthday party, so we made a giant 4 foot box all decorated as one of her gifts, had it filled with 10 Its A Boy balloons, and let her open it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN