Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Creative Gender reveal ?

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:47 PM
  • 7 Replies

How did you and your SO find out what you were having ? did you do it in any creative/romantic/special way ? Im looking for ideas

by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HeatherJ501
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 1:05 PM
My cousin did hers in the backyard. She had two big boxes one said "am I a boy" the other "am I a girl" when it was time to announce they took the lid off the girl box and out flew a ton of pink balloons.
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Bake a cake with either a little pink or a little blue food coloring and then when the first piece is cut the ender is revealed.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I gave him a pink balloon

abra
by Abra on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:04 PM
We went to the ultrasound together and found out that way. :-)
geekymom08
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:33 PM
My friend had her Bil make a music video for the reveal party that told everyone including them the sex. Her son got to be in it and blurt out the sex and it was funny!

I found out with my husband at the u/s appointment

If you know and wanna tell your so, you could put a cd with a song that reveals it in his car stereo system.

Find out together or announce to a party: black balloon filled with blue or pink confetti.

If you are telling people you could paint its sex on your stomach.

ablackdolphin
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:33 PM

We actually didn't find out with either baby.  I wanted my DH to announce it at delivery, with #1 he did...it was awesome to see him crying and saying it's a girl.  With #2, he didn't need to tell, because I saw it was a boy and yelled it out before anyone else did!! Some great memories for us!

No matter what, it'll be a special moment!!

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 2:22 PM

We went together to a private place. It was awesome, we were in a big room with comfortable sofas and the utlrasound was displayed on the wall so it was huge. We found out together, then the next day had a big gender reveal party for our family. It was also our daughter's birthday party, so we made a giant 4 foot box all decorated as one of her gifts, had it filled with 10 Its A Boy balloons, and let her open it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN