Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your baby...

Posted by   + Show Post
Sleep in? We live in a hot/humid state so I keep the air pretty low. During the day he wears a tee and shorts. He's almost 11m. At night, I get so indecisive as to what I should put him in! I feel it's too hot for a sleeper and too cold for shorts. So I do a tee and thin pants with his blanket and his little arms get cold! So I put on a long sleeve shirt but that's too warm. Golly lol
What do your LOs sleep in?
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Replies (21-24):
polkaspots
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Either a diaper or a long sleeved shirt and shorts depending on whether the ac is on. He isn't fond of blankets so he has to have his arms covered when it's on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:34 AM

We're in a hot/humid climate right now too that gets chillier at night. My son (5 months) wears a onesie to bed. If it's extra hot and humid and the fans aren't making as much of a dent he'll stay in just a diaper. :-)

tamzinsmommy
by Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Pajamas at night, usually very light because she gets hot easily (she's like me). Air is usually on at night and it can get cold in here but she does not seem to get cold. I cover her with a light blanket that doesn't stay on her. As soon as she rolls over that's it
AbbeysMom2013
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:21 AM
I swaddle my daughter, so I just put her in a onsie.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)